"Our HSJ Patient Safety Award gives more validation to the importance of the project and gives us a great deal of kudos nationally and internationally."
Why should you enter?
- Help drive patient safety improvements in the NHS
- Benchmark your work against other teams driving the patient safety agenda
- National platform on how you deliver better and safer outcomes
- Showcase your services and how you drive safety improvements
The Patient Safety Awards help drive improvements in culture and quality across the NHS by celebrating the teams and the people putting safety first. If your project or initiative has made a difference, you should tell our judges about it.
Who should enter?
- Projects and initiatives from NHS organisations providing outstanding services
- Public sector health and social care teams
- Integrated health and care partnerships and STPs
See what our past winners had to say